The prompt: Write a poem that describes things using senses those things are not actually sensed with (for example, the smell of a sound, the taste of a texture, etc.)
- Today (Tuesday): First Writer’s Den meeting of the quarter!
7pm, Clicc lab C on the 3rd floor of Powell
- Also today: Da Poetry Lounge Open Mic Night
- Wednesday: The Word on Wednesday
7pm, Ackerman Viewpoint Lounge
- Thursday: Peter Gizzi Reading
7:30pm at the Hammer Museum
- Saturday: Writer’s Den Hike/Beach visit (there will be writing!)
More info coming soon!
- Sunday: Douglas Kearney, Veronica Reyes, and Jessica Piazza Reading
7:30pm at The Last Bookstore
- Monday: The Last Bookstore Speakeasy/ Open Mic Night
8pm at The Last Bookstore
That’s all for now! As always, if you know of any cool events I haven’t mentioned, have an idea for a prompt, or want to share your writing on our blog, shoot us an e-mail at email@example.com